      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of kc2ant@...
      Sent: 27 April 2013 03:19
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] TINY 2 Setup

      Nice :)

      --- Original Message ---

      From: "Steve Daniels" <steve@...>
      Sent: April 26, 2013 10:18 PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com

      He was being told his system was not working, thought it might be a DCD issue.

      What was really happening was he had a coupe of local “experts” telling him that.

      Both were running UI-View with old style RELAY paths, His APRSIS32 system it not setup to digipeat that.

      Anyway all sorted now, with the upshot that at least one station is moving to APRSIS32 .

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      From: steve@...
      Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:53:31 +0100

      Seems he is sorted now, although I don’t really believe he is getting the distance North that the paths show.