2272Re: [aprsisce] Bulletin came in handy

    Aug 4, 2010
      If you want to know when the balloon launches are happening, subscribe
      to the Balloon_Sked YahooGroup. Most of us use that to announce
      upcoming launches.

      Are you planning on posting these bulletins to the APRS-IS only? I
      highly doubt anyone local will be interested in all the bulletins for
      the world.

      BTW, come on over here for your skydive. We don't have all those silly
      limitations. I took my HT up on my third jump and talked to some
      buddies while under canopy.

      We're all set to track a 130,000 foot freefall, so a 15,000 foot
      freefall would be a teaser. If you need a RW partner, I'll jump with
      you.

      On 8/4/10, Steve <sbd64000@...> wrote:
      > I ment to say add me to your buddy list, and email me and I will add to
      > mine.
      >
      > Thanks for the correction Lynn.
      >
      > Steve
      >
      > G6UIM
      >
      > P.S. I plan to do a skydive from 15,000ft I hope to have aprs running and
      > hopefully a video feed onto the net. Even if SSTV.
      >
      > I do need to sort this as illegal to transmit from the air in the UK.
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic