      From: Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...>
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 2:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Xastir mobile not seen on aprsis32
      Well bust my parser! It fails the following packet with the quoted error:

      BikeMS Support

      > Failure: Invalid Date

      201334/ I was going to tell you that the spec says the / should be a z
      (zulu day/hours/minutes) or h (hours/minutes/seconds), but on
      re-checking it, apparently z is ZULU day/hours/minutes and / (slash) is
      LOCAL day/hours/minutes. Now, riddle me this Batman, just how do you
      expect a global APRS-IS client to know how to convert a station's LOCAL
      time to UTC and back to the OBSERVER's local time?

      Any hints on just how I should interpret and display the / time?