22713Re: [aprsisce] Xastir mobile not seen on aprsis32

    Apr 20, 2013
      Well bust my parser! It fails the following packet with the quoted error:

      GREEN-1>APX205,WC4PEM-14*,WIDE1*,KG4EOC-2*,WIDE2-1,qAR,KK4JDO:@201334/2821.68N/08129.99Wv091/013/A=000126/KD4TWJ
      BikeMS Support

      > Failure: Invalid Date

      201334/ I was going to tell you that the spec says the / should be a z
      (zulu day/hours/minutes) or h (hours/minutes/seconds), but on
      re-checking it, apparently z is ZULU day/hours/minutes and / (slash) is
      LOCAL day/hours/minutes. Now, riddle me this Batman, just how do you
      expect a global APRS-IS client to know how to convert a station's LOCAL
      time to UTC and back to the OBSERVER's local time?

      Any hints on just how I should interpret and display the / time?