22705Re: [aprsisce] H20 Symbols

  • Thomas Hole
    Apr 18, 2013
      Thanks, I wasn't sure if they were rivers or water towers. What doesn't seem to match though are the GPS and CFCs numbers. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between the two.

      Sent while mobile.

      On Apr 18, 2013, at 17:44, James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:

      They are river guages, GPH is gallons per hour, CFS is cubic feet per second.

      At least that's my guess, seems pretty much self explanatory.

      I haven't hooked into Firenet though.

      On 4/18/13, TW <kf6kyd@...> wrote:
      > I just recently switched to the Firenet server. What objects are being
      > represented by the h2o symbols, and what is the gph and cfs in relation to
      > when I pull up info on one of these sites?

      Sent from my mobile device