22697RE: [aprsisce] APRS.FI not showing my location???

    Apr 18, 2013
      The log says "this is what I have done". But, it has no way to know the rest of the connection is good. Without a radio, it will still be in the log but nothing will happen.

      How do you know it is transmitting?
      Is the indicator on the radio showing transmit?
      Do you hear it with another radio?
      Have you set the deviation on the radio?

      You should have all three.

      Next, are you in range of an IGate?

      If the PC is connected to the internet, enable APRS-IS and at least your position will go directly. We can then have idea of your location and maybe help answer the last question.

      Or, are you receiving other stations nearby that are showing up online?