  • chad pearia
    Aug 4, 2010
      Can anyone give me the setup configuration/steps for creating a new port for connecting a D710 to aprsis32. I tried adding a D710 poet and connecting to the com port on the back of my display with menu 604 turned on but got nothing. I used tcp/ip and the comport plugged into. Maybe that is wrong.  I didn't see any instructions anywhere.  I am sure this has been discussed before, but I am on vacation at a remote cabin and have limited internet access and desperatly want to get my D710 hooked up to aprsis32 for local tracking... Please help if you can... THANKS in advance.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic