      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Depew
      Sent: 09 April 2013 01:03
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ; ajmitche@...
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Rocket Tracking

      Hi Aaron, the best method of tracking a station is to multitrack it. This is done by either clicking on the station and then multitrack or up in the menu under follow. Once that's done it will "record" the track and you can then save as a gpx file for exporting. KB3KBR Greg Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE