22604Re: [aprsisce] Re: Entering location

    Apr 3, 2013
      Make sure Configure / Screen / Lat/Lon is checked and then simply pan
      (drag) the map around and zoom (+/- keys (= is the same as + so you
      don't need to shift) or up/down arrows) until the center of the screen
      is where you want to be, or the displayed lat/lon matches what you'd
      like. Then hit the Transmit menu option.

      If you can describe your platform and whether or not you have Internet
      access (you must, or you wouldn't even see the US map), we might be able
      to better know what's going worng (sic) for you.