      From: Thomas Hole
      Sent: 4 Apr 2013 01:24:45 GMT
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Entering location

      I tried that and it keeps putting me out in the middle of the Atlantic. Is there a setting that allows one to zoom because I can't get a smaller view than the entire US.

      On Apr 3, 2013, at 8:22 PM, Adam Mahnke <kc2ant@...> wrote:

      You have to pan and zoom to your location and hit transmit for the first time, that sets your location the first time.

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:set-location

      Please also see the video at

      Hope that helps
      Adam
      KC2ANT

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: kf6kyd@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 00:54:30 +0000
      Subject: [aprsisce] Re: Entering location

      I do hate to be a pest, but I must be missing something simple here. I can't zoom, I can't set my location, and I can't exit the program because I haven't set my location. Any help is appreciated.

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "TW" <kf6kyd@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to enter my exact gps location? I've looked but without success.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic