      Back on subject. The original post does raise a problem and one that I have tried to solve in some of my programs also. Basically it comes down to how many times do you ask "Are you sure?"

      I'll leave it up to the developers to answer that one. I've always wondered why when I click tx it would want to move to the centre. Most times I just want to send a packet and see whos listening or to check paths.  Just my two cents so take my comments for what they are worth.

      P.S. removing the yahoo added text when replying on a tanlet is really hard.

      On 2013-04-02 4:44 PM, "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      I'm guilty of not checking completely who I was about to hassle!  I really thought that was a post by James and wanted to give him a bit of grief.  Never meant to embarrass anyone other than James!  Please accept my public apology.

      On 4/2/2013 5:55 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:
      Darn auto correct on my phone must have done that.  Thanks for pointing out how dumb I look :)

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:
      On 4/1/2013 8:04 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:
      This is something programmers have been telling users for many years. Always ready the prompt before clicking:)

      We've also be telling people to proof-read e-mails before poking send!  ("...ready the prompt..."? LOL)