22588Re: [aprsisce] Transmit = quick move

    Apr 2 6:20 PM
      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > I'm guilty of not checking completely who I was about to hassle! I really
      > thought that was a post by James and wanted to give him a bit of grief.
      > Never meant to embarrass anyone other than James! Please accept my public
      > apology.

      HA! Saw the VE6S and assumed it must be that loud mouth from Edmonton,
      huh? Stephen is from a little bit east of here!

      Stephen, you might need to change your callsign to disassociate
      yourself from me! :)

      PS. You must be missing me... I've been unusually quiet for quite a
      while. I'll really go quiet for a couple weeks here when I go out to a
      work camp and spend a couple weeks installing 200 radios into trucks.
      I'm contemplating sneaking a new APRS digipeater into a site where I
      have to install a new repeater.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic