22587Re: [aprsisce] Transmit = quick move

    Apr 2 3:37 PM
      I'm guilty of not checking completely who I was about to hassle!  I really thought that was a post by James and wanted to give him a bit of grief.  Never meant to embarrass anyone other than James!  Please accept my public apology.

      On 4/2/2013 5:55 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:
      Darn auto correct on my phone must have done that.  Thanks for pointing out how dumb I look :)

      Stephen

      On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      On 4/1/2013 8:04 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:
      This is something programmers have been telling users for many years. Always ready the prompt before clicking:)

      We've also be telling people to proof-read e-mails before poking send!  ("...ready the prompt..."? LOL)