22582Re: [aprsisce] Transmit = quick move

  • Stephen Atkins
    Apr 1, 2013

      This is something programmers have been telling users for many years. Always ready the prompt before clicking:)

      I've also done this my self so I feel your pain.

      Stephen
      VE6SU

      On Apr 1, 2013 11:16 AM, "Lasse / LA5PPA" <div.tt14@...> wrote:

      if you don't read carefully what the message box tells you :-)

      Not sure if this is a big problem but when you click on Transmit in the
      menubar you get a message "Move ME To Center" if your out of center from
      you own position.

      Many people like my self always press Yes and suddenly I was located a
      few miles from home.
      Maybe an extra "Are you sure you want to move your position" dialog box
      could be an idea or remove the function and add location to the
      Configure menu ?

      --
      Lasse

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic