      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rob Giuliano
      Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 13:52
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Transmit = quick move

      In my case, it was to test a new TNC (port) I connected, but didn't want to wait fro the timer to expire.

      KEY is to have ">Screen >Follow >Me" checked.  Then, even if you move the center, it still transmits your "ME" position.

      QUESTION:  Why wouldn't you have ">Screen >Follow >Me" checked, other than a special case?

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO