22532Re: Delayed digipeats

  • asbjorn.hauge
    Mar 18, 2013

      > 3 to 15 seconds seems awfully long for slottime and persist.
      >
      > If persist were set very low, then the odds of it being hit are pretty
      > slim, and if slottime were very high you could wait a long time
      > between random checks.... I suppose it is possible.

      I checked and reconfigured the TNC, but didn't solve any problems.
      Slottime set to 0 (was 300ms)
      Persist set to 0 (just to be sure. It was 63)
      PPersist set to off
      DWait set to 0
      Ackprior is off (not sure if it matters)

      I installed a serial port sniffer to see what and when data was sent and received. APRSIS32 responds quickly and the packet is verified sent over RS232 about 600ms after it was received. So, the problem lies within the TNC.

      Does anyone have a known working init script for PK-232? Seems like mine is not quite perfect, but it's adopted from UI-View which doesn't have this problem.

      --
      Asbjoern
      LA1HSA