22477Re: Temporary digi

  • g4ilo
    Mar 10, 2013
      Oh bother! I've just found this out for myself. For various reasons I've had to move my G4ILO-2 igate back to my shack PC. I was using my D710 in APRS mode and letting it do the digipeating, but I thought that I could get APRSIS32 to do it if I used D710(Pkt).

      There's no real benefit to using D710(Pkt) then, is there? I know digipeating isn't supported in APRS mode but you can do it if you set the D710 up exactly the same as APRSIS32, disable all D710-originated beacons and enable the digipeat function.

      Julian, G4ILO