22382Re: [aprsisce] Monitoring packets thru a particular digi

  • Bob Harris
    Feb 10, 2013
      Thanks Lynn. I missed the d/ filter. Love the Control-G feature.

      Control-G - Enter Filter - Monitor FilterTest log.  When you've got enough packets in there, Copy them out and play with them to your heart's content.

      On 2/10/2013 5:50 PM, Mark Petiford wrote:
      For some reason I thought there was a log for the scroller (Enables>Loging), but I just checked and there isn't.  If we had a Scroller Log, you could use the /d filter on the scroller and then enable the scroller log to get a nice list of packets from the digi of interest.  Probably wouldn't be used enough to justify the additional code, though.

      --

      Bob Harris (K9UDX)
      Bath, NH

  • Show all 11 messages in this topic