22319Re: [aprsisce] a couple of questions

  • kc8sfq
    Feb 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 232 Bytes

    Hi Lynn, you wrote:
    > Please check Configure / Beacon / Why........................

    Thanks for the tips. Just a couple more weeks of FIRST Robotics build season. Then I'll have time to play radio again. (for anyone interested: USFIRST.ORG to see the next generation of engineers) It's intense, but it's fun.

    Thanks for the message on Tue Morning. It made my day. Oddly, no one that I tried to explain that to, was particularly impressed. I guess if I had grown up with instant messaging in my pocket, I might not be that impressed either. I, however, am old enough to remember my first portable radio. It gobbled "D" cell batteries and received BOTH local stations.

    73, KC8SFQ  Ron

  • Show all 9 messages in this topic