21986Re: [aprsisce] Re: Ghost Stations

    Jan 18, 2013
      Or maybe the fault isn't with 0,0 as a default location for unknown
      position stations, but maybe the fault is with AutoZoom?

      Now that we know what your issue is with 0,0, it is understandable and I
      suspect the fix isn't to change or hide positionless stations, but to
      have AutoZoom not consider stations for which a position has not been heard?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ -Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

      PS. It's like my $$$ clients do to me every now and then. They'll come
      and say "I want you to do this to that". We ask "Why", and "Why", and
      "Why" again and find out that what they REALLY needed was something
      completely different, but obtusely related.