21865Re: APRS iGate on Rasberry

  • ve7mdt
    Jan 13, 2013
      What do you run on the WRT54G (I assume you are running custom Linux firmware on it, may be OpenWRT?) for ARPS?

      And although OT, I would like to mention that the designer of IRLP, Dave Cameron VE7LTD (a personal friend), has ported his IRLP to Rasberry Pi and has made interface to work with it, and he has just published various info on his site.

      What is relevant is this: he has made use of the GPIO pins on the Rasberry Pi. So if anyone is going to go for it, it'd be nice to know that there are various GPIO pins that you can use to do various I/Os, may be PTT, CAS / COR, or even other telemetry info.

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Willis wrote:

      > Not on a Raspberry Pi, but I am on a Linksys WRT54G connected to a KAM Plus
      > for HF and VHF
      >
      > On Dec 12, 2012, at 11:02 PM, Ed Johnston wrote:
      >

      > Is anyone running an APRS iGate on a Rasberry?
      >
      > ~ Ed
      > KD6MVE

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic