21822RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 Passcode

    Jan 8, 2013

      I had edited the file recently and just did not spot it, your mention made me double check.

      Will have to put something in there to give James something to do nowJ

      Will see if I can get some bold text or something in the file

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner