21821RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 Passcode

  • Roger Elmore
    Jan 8, 2013

      Invite them in so James can whack them with a hammer.

      Reminds me of a movie I saw.  <g>

      --

      Roger  KJ4AJP

      Steve Daniels wrote:

      I just checked and the yahoo file sent on joining is incorrect and asks people to request a passcode on the main group. I had not spotted that before Will change it now.

      Roger Elmore wrote:

       Just a thought, but if you’ve got folks joining the group to ask for a passcode, you could mention the email address (or provide a link back to the wiki’s “passcode” page) on the Yahoo Group’s main page where they have to click to join.

      Do you mention the passcode in the automated emails sent out when Group membership is approved?  If not, that could be another spot.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic