21806Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 Passcode

  • Colin XSD
    Jan 8, 2013
      The trouble is the text isn't there half of the time:(

      Only joking, seriously though the flash rate seems a bit slow, can it be speeded up? or is it a fuction of my slow computer?

      Sorry if I sound picky but you are doing a good job.

      On 08/01/2013 16:59, James Ewen wrote:

      On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM, James Ewen ve6srv@...> wrote:

      > It doesn't blink in bright red, but it is pretty prominent.

      I didn't go with red, but the link is now blinking in big blue
      letters... pretty hard to miss it now.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic