21794Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 Passcode

    Jan 7, 2013
      And I would request that this personal discussion cease.  You are correct that APRSISCE/32 deserves better, and you are currently >50% of the problem.

      The group is open for any civil discussion and please just poke delete if a particular post disturbs you.  Otherwise, you are just trolling for more to the detriment of all.

      PS.  I'm not saying that James wasn't a bit out of line, but the ongoing discussion has definitely crossed well over the acceptability line.

      On 1/7/2013 4:52 PM, ALEX BROWN wrote:
      If one is intends to criticise the use of the English language on messages to the forum, then perhaps one should pay some small attention to their own effort in that regard.

      'Looks like no one reads the instructions' is a sentence patently poorly constructed. I think also I would have placed a comma after the word 'since' in that particular usage.

      I will leave the phrase 'we just went around this bush a couple of times' to speak for itself.

      We are all endeavoring to learn James, and, as we do not all occupy the same rarefied level of understanding you so obviously inhabit, please do give us a chance! There is really no need to be quite so abrasive.

      If one feels a particular question to the group is trivial, then the answer is quite simple - one does not need to respond.

      APRSISCE is a super program and deserves better.

      As a reader, I find the attitude here sometimes quite outrageous, bullying, and most unnecessary.

      Alex
      GW7ERI

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic