21787Re: APRSIS32 Passcode

  • ALEX BROWN
    Jan 7, 2013
      If one is intends to criticise the use of the English language on messages to the forum, then perhaps one should pay some small attention to their own effort in that regard.

      'Looks like no one reads the instructions' is a sentence patently poorly constructed. I think also I would have placed a comma after the word 'since' in that particular usage.

      I will leave the phrase 'we just went around this bush a couple of times' to speak for itself.

      We are all endeavoring to learn James, and, as we do not all occupy the same rarefied level of understanding you so obviously inhabit, please do give us a chance! There is really no need to be quite so abrasive.

      If one feels a particular question to the group is trivial, then the answer is quite simple - one does not need to respond.

      APRSISCE is a super program and deserves better.

      As a reader, I find the attitude here sometimes quite outrageous, bullying, and most unnecessary.

      Alex
      GW7ERI

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic