21703Re: [aprsisce] FD Emergencies!

    Jan 3, 2013
      Yeah, I'm thinking of eliminating the treatment of the Emergency symbol as an EMERGENCY notification.  It was suggested by someone a while back, but I've found ZERO specification that says it should be that way.

      But then again, I believe these stations would be better served with a different symbol like EOC, Fire, or Police or something.

      CFD = Coming Fire Department
      LCSD = Lincoln county Sheriff's dept.
      PRFD = Pine River Fire dept.
      RFD = Russell Fire dept

      On 1/3/2013 10:52 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
      K9JZM sure lit up my display!

      Fred Hillhouse Jr

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic