21668Re: DSP SoundDoppler Advice

  • pa3bnx
    Dec 31, 2012
      Hello EveryBody,

      The status messages are usefull for other vieuwers
      hunters so they know if the other doppler is running.
      And know the frequency on witch it is listning

      I can use the frequency status message in MyMapping
      to set the frequency of the FT817 connected
      So it listens on the frequency I want to monitor.

      But maybe thats not an option we want in APRSIS
      Because how many Cat control routines
      should be build in APRSIS.

      Okay about opacity adjust of map to see less clear
      lines on screen.

      I made in MyMapping a list of status messages.

      But I Think it's maybe not very intresting for the majority
      of APRSIS vieuwers.

      > On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:39 AM, pa3bnx <pa3bnx@...> wrote:
      > > I did not found a way yet to change the color
      > > of the yellow beam width stripes.
      > Are you talking about changing the colour of the DF sector in
      > APRSISCE/32? You do not have control of the colour, only the opacity
      > of the DF sector.
      > > They are hard to see on some maps.
      > Changing opacity may help there.
      > > I saw that there are so called shrieks
      > > !<nonwhitespace>!
      > >
      > > Maybe I could use that format for the
      > > status messages I use now in packet.txt
      > What do you want to be able to do with the status messages?
      > --
      > James
      > VE6SRV
    • Show all 63 messages in this topic