21310Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRSIS32 running under WINE

  • Greg D
    Dec 10, 2012
      Besides the device link, did you edit the registry file?  APRSIS32 uses the registry to know what devices are out there; if the com port is not showing up, it's not in the registry.

      Greg  KO6TH

      jandgandjochem wrote:

      I still haven't got this going.
      APRSIS32 runs fine under WINE but I cannot get the Keyspan USB to serial adaptor to work. Googled everywhere and lots of info, some of it over my head.

      Tried setting the device with ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1 but APRSIS32 still does not recognise the port. (Or is it WINE not recognising it??)

      The keyspan device works fine under windows and also under Mountain Lion. No problems there.

      I must be missing something somewhere.

      Any step by step help appreciated. Love to get APRSIS32 configured with RF port back in operation on my MacBook.

      Thanks heaps

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic