21304Re: [aprsisce] UK Ballooning Regs, Objects to APRS?

    Dec 10, 2012
      On 12/10/2012 9:34 AM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      Our regulations prohibit retransmission of another service also. Which means if I have a digipeater on 433.800, a license free user could transmit APRS and be doing nothing wrong. I however would be by digipeating them.

      Admittedly a person using 10mW ERP would have to be reasonably close by

      Or airborne and within 100-200 miles if the frequency isn't very busy.