      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of James Ewen
      Sent: 09 December 2012 21:30
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] UK Ballooning Regs

      On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Steve Daniels
      <steve@...> wrote:

      > I hope to add a ballooning page to the wiki, which I hope James will
      > contribute to, is it worth me adding
      w:st="on">UK info to it, or doing a post here, or
      > none of that

      Added more information to the APRS Wiki ARHAB page. I created a
      section that contains information about the USA (just information that
      was already on the page since US amateurs think the world revolves
      around them), added information about Canadian regulations, and also a
      section for UK regulations.

      Steve, if you can add more information, such as a pull quote from the
      UK regulations where it says you can not use amateur radio airborne,
      that would be good.

      I also added in places for more information about viewing ARHAB
      flights on websites like aprs.fi, db0anf.de, OpenAprs.net. There are
      also sections for using programs like APRSISCE/32, with a brief
      description, and a link back to the APRSISCE/32 wiki page dedicated to
      ARHAB observation and tracking.