21271RE: [aprsisce] Re: APRSISCE/32 on HamNation

  • Ed Johnston
    Dec 7, 2012
      I received this from Julian on Ham Nation
      Hi,

      The video was edited by the the person who created it, Tony Milluzzi. When a
      viewer submits a video, we do nothing to it, except suggest changes, when/if
      appropriate, to make sure it fits our format.

      Everyone is welcome to submit videos for Ham Nation... In fact it is
      actively encouraged! We ask only that they be recent videos, and of general
      interest to amateur radio operators. All videos must adhere to the
      guidelines, which can be found here:

      http://www.frozen-in-time.com/guide

      73,

      Julian Frost, N3JF