21177Re: [aprsisce] Transatlantic Balloon attempt today

  • Greg D
    Dec 2, 2012
      Ok, so here's a puzzle...

      I did a multi-track on K6RPT-12 before going out for dinner, and when I return, there's a new window with K6RPT-12 in the center.  Yea!

      BUT it's still showing at the launch site.  APRS.FI shows it's really in flight, heading slightly South of East.  Why hasn't my window updated?

      I'm connected (or should be) to noam.aprs2.net, on the filtered port.  It says "OK".  I have not messed with any of the filters, since APRSIS/32 usually does a perfectly fine job without me messing things up.

      Why no motion?

      Greg  KO6TH

      Steve Daniels wrote:

      Steve Daniels