21168RE: [aprsisce] Transatlantic Balloon attempt today

    Dec 2, 2012

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg D
      Sent: 03 December 2012 01:00
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Transatlantic Balloon attempt today

      I've moved the ko6th iGate to noam.aprs2.net from firenet.us.  If it comes this way, I'm ready.  (last time there was another outage of some sort, and I missed it...)

      Greg  KO6TH

      p.s. firenet still said "APRS-IS OK", but all the info from IS was at least 11hrs old.

      kc8sfq@... wrote:

      APRS.FI looks like it is there now, but nothing on CNSP web site. I'm looking forward to see if I can track it direct. If it goes north of their transatlantic shot, it might just come over here. Probably in the middle of the night.

      73 KC8SFQ

      > K6RPT is on the way to the launch site in California, those of you in the
      > states please try and track.

    • Show all 51 messages in this topic