20890RE: [aprsisce] Feature Request for support of Davis Weatherlink output

    Nov 17, 2012

      If you supply the files so I can have a look, I will have a look at writing something tomorrow, depending on how complex the htx and html files are.

      I assume you are running 32bit XP.

      When it’s working will release it for anyone running the same setup to use

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner