20723IS- RF Gating

  • Greg
    Nov 2, 2012
      Hi all, Lynn, I have a question about the is - rf gating. I have a filter set to gate everything from KB3KBR. b/KB3KBR* and while it is working ie I can see my Android phone, KB3KBR-10, coming across my radios, it is not being digipeated even though my path is set at wide1-1,wide 2-2. The path that is being shown in my radios is TCPIP,KB3KBR-1*. I'm not sure if I messed something up somewhere or what.

      My igate filter is showing:
      WinMain:2012-11-03T03:22:01.869 Considering:KB3KBR-10(IS) I: 2
      WinMain:2012-11-03T03:22:01.869 IStoRF:IS[APRS-IS](Hit(b/KB3KBR*)) [0]KB3KBR-10>APDR12,TCPIP*,qAC,N5JXS-F1:=4123.64N/07938.51W$ http://aprsdroid.org/ Samsung Droid Charge
      WinMain:2012-11-03T03:22:01.869 IStoRF:Packet(KB3KBR-10) KB3KBR-1>APWW10,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2:}KB3KBR-10>APDR12,TCPIP,KB3KBR-1*:=4123.64N/07938.51W$ http://aprsdroid.org/ Samsung Droid Charge

      Thanks, Greg KB3KBR
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic