20646Paper Airplane from USI

  • kc9tya
    Oct 27, 2012
      The plane and balloon left the lift-off site together and landed together. The plane never released from the balloon. We did enjoy our day, although most of us only had 3 days to figure out APRSISCE/32...Needless to say we could not get it to work properly. We needed more time to ensure that all settings were correct. Apparently something went wrong with the planes' GPS device that is why it still showed up on my Kenwood TM-D710 at the lift off area. I really enjoy your site and all of the positive comments and helpful instructions.
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic