20464Re: Re: [aprsisce] Error - application lock

  • sq5nwi
    Oct 12, 2012
      As I mentioned - latest development release, built 2012/10/06 07:31.
      Reason on Windows side seems to be the right one.
      After system reboot and few hours of APRSIS32 operation with multiple MultiTracko windows opened everything is fine so far.

      Well, I had - before reboot - also some Ooops log with the events related to bitmap generation, but I didn't save them so will do this if occur again.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI

      W dniu 2012-10-12 14:54:08 użytkownik Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...> napisał:

      If you do an About, what version are you running?

      This error seems to occur when Windows has run out of resources or you have power settings configured to turn off the display adapter causing graphics calls to fail.

      On 10/12/2012 4:05 AM, sq5nwi wrote:
      Yesterday I experienced few times strange and annoying error.
      After some time of operation with number of MultiTrack windows opened small error window appears in the middle of the screen (see attached picture).
      From that moment I can not open/close any APRSIS32 window or change any settings.
      Only what I can do is to kill APRSIS32 process from windows task manager level.
      My environment contains of Windows XP Pro machine with APRSIS32 latest development release, i.e. 2012/10/06 07:31.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI

      PS. Still waiting for WX beacon comment customization answer or point me to the answer if I missed it.

      ~-|**|PrettyHtmlStart|**|-~

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic