20461Error - application lock

  • sq5nwi
    Oct 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3 KB
    Yesterday I experienced few times strange and annoying error.
    After some time of operation with number of MultiTrack windows opened small error window appears in the middle of the screen (see attached picture).
    From that moment I can not open/close any APRSIS32 window or change any settings.
    Only what I can do is to kill APRSIS32 process from windows task manager level.
    My environment contains of Windows XP Pro machine with APRSIS32 latest development release, i.e. 2012/10/06 07:31.
    --
    Regards,

    Krzysztof
    SQ5NWI

    PS. Still waiting for WX beacon comment customization answer or point me to the answer if I missed it.
  • Show all 5 messages in this topic