20395RE: [aprsisce] Tracking Ships

    Oct 4, 2012

      Have alerted Lynn that James has hijacked his email accountJ

      Fred and I have been looking into how to do this, without a great deal of success

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Tony VE6MVP
      Sent: 04 October 2012 04:26
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Tracking Ships

      At 09:20 PM 2012-10-03, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      If you want to see the ship and you're that close, wouldn't you just step outside?

      (Sorry, I just couldn't hold my fingers back from the keyboard for that one!)

      I expect that kind of behavior from James VE6SRV.  In fact I was quite startled to see someone else had posted that.   <smile>

      Tony

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic