20394Re: [aprsisce] WebDT 366 basic setup?

    Oct 4 1:24 PM

      On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Tony VE6MVP <tony@...> wrote:

      At 02:12 PM 2012-10-04, James Ewen wrote:

      Create a section called Remarks or Notes at the bottom and throw in these random snippets of info so they'll save the next person time figuring things out.

      Also include Lynn's comment about how USB memory sticks also work to transfer data into the device.

       > > BTW don't forget to add the info about the Prolific 2303 being the only
      > > serial port adapter for which the WebDT 366 has drivers.
      > I'll have to figure out where to put that...
      > ??? There's a page specific to the WebDT.

      Okay, I'll just drop it in the middle of the text somewhere... right
      in the middle of a paragraph about some other subject.

      I'd like to keep some semblance of organization to the page.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic