20082Re: [aprsisce] Help RNLI AIS to APRS

    Sep 15, 2012
      The unattended station thing always comes up. If you can't leave an
      APRS station unattended, then there would be no digipeaters on
      mountaintops. People don't sit on the mountaintop 24/7 with their
      finger on the off switch.

      Driving a vehicle with an APRS station onboard does not make you the
      control operator of the station.

      The topic at hand is totally different though.

      Automatic rebroadcast of transmissions from another radio service is the topic.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device