      From: "Hank Lambert" <hank@...>
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:31:52 AM
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Help RNLI AIS to APRS

      Is it legal? Installing a transmitter in vehicles that you are not in control of that will be automatically transmitting with your callsign doesn’t sound legal; but then again, I am no lawyer.

      73,

      Hank Lambert

      KB4MTO/TA5ZC

      hank@...

      kb4mto@...

      www.hanklambert.com

      PGP Key: 0x9DFFC21E

      Years ago, many hams used to work a lot of DX until they got their hands on an SWR meter and found out they couldn't.