    From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith VE7GDH
    Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 18:26
    To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: {Some tags disabled} RE: [aprsisce] Help RNLI AIS to APRS

    Fred N7FMH wrote...

    > In general, the AIS data is big business. Everyone wants to sell it to
    > you. I am still looking for a data source in my price range just for
    > my personal viewing pleasure.

    Do you have a smart phone? There are freebie apps and others for
    just a few dollars that will allow you to view AIS data.

    If you are home, you could go somewhere like Marine Traffic, or
    of course just get an AIS receiver. It's their app that I have on my
    phone.

    www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

    73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH