1992Re: [aprsisce] Closer and closer to a full "APRS" solution...

    Jul 8, 2010
      Blame it on fat Blackberry fingers. I typed that just before having to
      meet my client while sitting in the parking lot.

      I'm siiting watching from 40 km NE, and don't see much action yet. I
      guess I might have to drive down there after work and kick some butt.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic