19702Re: [aprsisce] IPAQ 210

  • Greg D
    Sep 1, 2012
      Googling around, it looks like the 210 is about 2 years newer (2008) than my hw6945, and runs Windows Mobile 6 (mine is WinMo 5).  No keyboard or Cell connectivity, but my guess is that it would run APRSISCE just fine.  The review I read (http://www.mobiletechreview.com/HP-iPAQ-210.htm) says that there's a CF slot where you can attach a GPS(!).  Not sure what they are thinking.  I do not see any mention of a serial port, however, just USB.  Confirmed elsewhere.

      Greg  KO6TH

      Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

      Do these iPaqs run Windows Mobile? If so, can you tell what version?
      If not, what does it run?

      There should be information in Start / Settings / System / About.