1955Windows Mobile Devices this program operates on?

  • Gary
    Jun 30, 2010
      Is there a listing of Windows Mobile Devices this program operates on?
      I looked in the files section but found none there. Tried a message search but no real luck.

      I have access to a iPAQ 3670 with Windows CE 3.0 on it but suspect from some messages its a bit old for this program.

      I have a Argent Data Tracker 2 and want to have a mobile display.

      Short of installing a netbook or dedicated auto computer with a touch screen what iPAQ's and other devices will work?

      I wear contacts so too small of a screen will not do for me without readers and you don't want me driving about with those on ;)

      Gary Fiber K8IZ
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic