19RE: [aprsisce] New APRSISCE For Windows Mobile Released!

  • David Shrum
    Aug 5, 2009
      Lynn,
      I just downloaded it and installed it and I like the new additions, no I
      haven't tried it yet while mobile but I like what I see so far.

      When you said the "Left/Right" arrows I was looking on the face of my HTC
      Touch Pro and the screen and didn't see any of those keys, DUH, then I slid
      open my keyboard and sure enough they worked. The Touch Pro hides the
      keyboard when in 'normal' position.

      I also noticed that the Up/Down keys affect the zoom level, nice. I find my
      phone responds faster to those arrow keys than the "+" "-" buttons on the
      screen.

      When I kept the left arrow key pressed the map would cycle from map to just
      circle and back to the map and keep cycling, but the right only increased
      more detail to the map.

      Dave N8PU