      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 11:39 AM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Setting up a digi

      There are two placeholder <!--DigiXform--> comments in your configuration XML file.  The first appears on line 353 between a <TelemetryPath> and </RFPort>.  That is NOT the one you want.  The other appears on line 357 bracketed by blank lines.  That's where the <DigiXform> lines should go from the Wiki for whatever kind of Digi you want to become.

      This WILL be getting easier eventually, but there are a small percentage of installations that need to digipeat, and those that have determined that digipeating is necessary and have grokked pathing and what kind of digipeater they want to install can almost certainly handle editing an XML file with a plain text editor to introduce the necessary configuration.

      On 7/5/2012 10:32 AM, Brian Cochran wrote:

      I do not find a exact match to the online instructions I have attached my xml file

      Any help would be appreciated

      Brian

      WC4J