18735Re: Messages (was: Log playback?)

  • Kim
    Jul 4, 2012
      Hi All,

      I would find it very usefull to be able to revisit messages that have been previously read.. I often go back to old messages if I happen to remember the callsign of the station involved..

      So the useful feature would be single place to look at all old messages.. I am mainly interested in those that have been in the current run of the program... not woried so much about having them saved and reviewable over a restart.. It's more about remembering the call sign than any thing else..

      Once I have the call, If I need to see the actual messages I can access them on aprs.fi...

      ... For me this is NOT a high priority feature, but something for the todo list, to be done well after the IS-RF work....

      73 Kim